Coast Guard Spouses' Club of Washington D.C.
Join * Connect * Support
Coast Guard Spouses' Club business meetings are held once a month, typically the second Wednesday of the month. Meeting places are various locations through out the Washington, DC and surrounding areas.
The Coast Guard Spouses' Club hosts several events and activities each month for club members throughout the National Capital Region. Events are publicized through the Coast Guard Spouses' Club newsletter emailed to members each month.
Zip Code Connections
Zip code groups presently meet in Alexandria, Annandale/Fairfax , DC, Burke, JBAB (DC), Rockville/Silver Spring, MD, Springfield, Reston/Chantilly/Herndon/Centreville, McLean/Falls Church, Fredericksburg/Stafford, and Woodbridge
In 2014-2016, zip code connection groups hosted more than 30 gatherings throughout the DC and surrounding areas for fun, support and friendship. Activities included:
· Coffee Talk at a French restaurant
· Brunch at a member's home
· Night Out … Mexican Style at Uncle Julio's Rio Grande Café
· Morning Breakfast Chat at a Bagel Bakery in Burke
· Evening Mixer at Joint Base Anacostia Bolling (DC)
· Fine Dining at Gypsy Soul in Fairfax, VA
· Early Dinner and Social “Outdoors in a Lovely Setting” at Potomac Winery
· Dinner at Tiyaki Grill in Springfield
· DC Meet & Greet and Dinner at Union Market
· Dinner at Rustico, Alexandria Virginia
· Dinner at Maggiano's Springfield
· Paint Night Hard Rock Café (NW DC)
· Annual “Wine and Chocolate Pairing” event.
· Swing Time – The Musical and view the "Year of the Coast Guard" exhibit at the Navy Memorial Museum.
· Daytime Christmas mansion tour and lunch at George Washington's Mt. Vernon
· Cornbread and Caviar in Fredericksburg, VA
· Festive "Regifting" party at TISCOM, Alexandria, VA
· Dessert Night at Blue Duck Tavern
· Pistol shooting class at Guns-n-Gear
· Melting Pot dinner
· Ladies night out at National Harbor
· Date Night! Seafood Buffet and Dancing at the Ft. Belvoir Officer’s Club
· Mexican Dinner in Stafford
· High Tea @ the Willard in Washington, DC
· Paint This! In Old Town Alexandria
· "Dinner and a Movie night" in Fredericksburg
· Game night in Fairfax
Future events are publicized to our current membership in the monthly Coast Guard Spouses' Club newsletter and on the Calendar of Events page in the Members area.
If you are not a current member, but would like to attend one Zip Code Connection event before joining to meet people and learn more about our club, please contact us via email for more information.